Remember me
Lost Password Register

decompression
01-20-2003, 02:33 PM,
Re:decompression
why doesn't your opinion count when diving an Inspiration - deco on an Inspiration is still the asme as doing deco on open circuit - the same rules apply as far as taking backgas breaks, keeping your O2 exposure in check by breathing the correct bottom PPO2, etc.
Could you please tell us what you do differently on the Inspiration as far as deco is concerned. I'm pretty sure quite a few people on this list would like to hear first hand from a rebreather diver.
01-20-2003, 10:34 PM,
No thanks

I'm still smoking from the last time........... :-X
01-22-2003, 08:10 AM,
Here's a related question: how are people planning their technical/decompression dives? Yes, yes ... all dives are decompression dives, but I'm talking about dives where you have at least some sort of mandatory deco obligation at a set depth or depths. Are you working tables? If so, who's? Are you using software? If so, who's? Depending on how this conversation goes, perhaps we could spin-off a new thread.
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being." - Johann W. von Goethe
01-24-2003, 07:46 AM,
What are y'all using to calculate deco: submersible computer, tables (which ones), or custom desktop software?