Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320
03-01-2008, 10:28 AM,
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320
Thanks for the reply Fred. I like the fact that it is compact with a rubber armored stainless steel housing over the actual camera. I didn't realize how these external flashes actually work until I started to research them. They have a fiber optic cable from the external flash to the cameras "Flash deflector" that makes the external flash "see" the cameras flash and simultaneously make the external flash go off. there is a separate bracket that you can buy for an additional $20 that mounts to the external flash bracket so that you can "dock" the separate wide angle lense to it and then switch while underwater. apparently the camera can be set up with two external flashes for an additional $170. This camera seems like the "swiss army knife" of cameras. My problem is that once I get interested in something I want to add that to my list of things that I MUST DO while diving. I don't want to get labeled as the gadget guy and look like some kind of underwater gypsy carrying everything I own while diving. I never was a boyscout but I like to be prepared.

John

Messages In This Thread
Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by DetectorGuy - 02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by fishfreak - 03-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by jleech - 03-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by DetectorGuy - 03-01-2008, 10:28 AM