Remember me
Lost Password Register

Palau Aggressor and Yap March 2009
03-06-2008, 04:23 PM,
Palau Aggressor and Yap March 2009
We have added in a trip On the Palau Aggressor with an option to add-on a week in Yap for March of 2009.  Click the link to go directly to the page on our web site.

Thanks

03-06-2008, 09:42 PM,
Re: Palau Aggressor and Yap March 2009
What do you do with singles?  I note that at least some of the Aggressor boats have cabins with one single and one double.  Other than a family, how do they utilize this combo?
03-07-2008, 07:43 AM,
Re: Palau Aggressor and Yap March 2009
On the Palau Aggressor each cabin is the same.  There is a lower full size with an upper single.  For 2 friends sharing one would have the upper and one the lower. It is possible to purchase a single supplement if you would prefer to have your own cabin.  If you signed up alone you would be matched with another single of the same sex.  If the boat did not fill you might end up with your own cabin without the single supplement but, they would first team you up with someone.  It has never been an issue on any of our trips.
If you signed up for any trip whether through a dive store, MLT, Northwest Vacations every trip is based on double occupancy and there would be a surcharge for a single room.  I hope this answers your questions.  If you have more please give us a call, stop by or send us an email and we will do all we can to answer them for you.
Thanks