Remember me
Lost Password Register

St Cloud Divers?
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM,
St Cloud Divers?
Any divers near the st cloud area???
03-25-2008, 03:21 PM,
Re: St Cloud Divers?
I spend lots of time near Perham (isn't too far),  and has some of the best shallow low-salt diving in the country.  Fish by the thousands........

Let me know;  I;ll introduce you to a few of them!

Non-divers seem so,  well,  shallow.
03-25-2008, 04:31 PM,
It looks like you are trying to find someplace to dive near St. Cloud.  If you find something good let me know.  I've tried many locations in the past 9 years and have not found anything that is worth the effort.  The lakes are too shallow.  There is a small lake near Avon that I use for my first Spring checkout dive.  I am resigned that Crosby is the closest halfway decent location.
03-26-2008, 10:03 AM,
St. Cloud Quarries, Big Wahtab (Trout Fishing Lake, Brrr!), Long Lake (El Rancho Manana, nice campground!)  There are lots of good places to go....If it's got a public access, check it out!  Good Luck
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-26-2008, 06:33 PM,
Your choice of dive sites is limited, sure the quarries offer diving, but only one is really worth diving, and that gets old very quick. You are better off heading toward the Crosby/Ironton quarries and spend the weekend diving multiple quarries, each unique in their own way.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201