Lost Password Register

New way to cook fish underwater
03-17-2008, 04:09 PM,
New way to cook fish underwater
:o
03-17-2008, 07:06 PM,
Re: New way to cook fish underwater
....say, do you think the water is boiling yet, I'd like some tea~
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-17-2008, 07:20 PM,
If I spent $2000.00 on a "flash-light" I would need use it to heat up my very watered down soup.
03-17-2008, 07:21 PM,
Not to mention keeping the "Dog House" warm after the wife finds out!!! ;D
03-17-2008, 07:25 PM,
I would probably lose the dog house in the divorce that would surely happen right after the purchase Sad
03-17-2008, 07:27 PM,
I have a spare tent with a broken fly pole.....Use lots of duct tape!  In place of the lost Dog House!
03-17-2008, 07:35 PM,
seriously... if money were no object it would be a really sweet addition to the trinket pile. sounds like quite a flame thrower.
03-17-2008, 07:52 PM,
Wow, that has to be bright.

A couple months ago, my Salvo 21 watt HID got a short in the cord while cave diving in the Millpond on the Panhandle of Florida.  Rather frustrating while driving a scooter.  The cave gets really dark quick when the light goes out.

I spent the next week or so in the Greater Marianna Area and Luraville Area using my 10-watt HID Frankenstein Light (AUL head, Stealth canister and battery, Dive Rite bulb, Salvo charger).  The caves were still really nice with the 10-watt HID light, but the caves certainly looked a lot different (almost as though I was visiting new places). 

I eventually migrated to High Springs, Florida, to drop off the light with the bad cord at Salvo (great service by the way, rushed over from Little River cave, dropped it off at store closing, and picked it up first thing in the morning, cord changed, no money charged, and into the Devil’s System by about 10:30 AM).  I’m glad to have it back.

The 50-watt version, on the other hand (and I thought the 35-watt version was the HID swan song).  It would make the cave look like the inside of Super America at the end of a long night of smoking pot (not that I’ve ever been in such a situation).  Please don’t shine that light in my eyes.  - Kirk