Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mn Water Clarity Map
05-08-2008, 11:19 AM,
Mn Water Clarity Map

So many local dive opportunities, So little time.........

If you would like a wall size poster of this map, download your free copy to disk and bring it to your local sign shop that has a large format digital printer.  They can print it out for you in large-format high-resolution.

05-08-2008, 05:26 PM,
Re: Mn Water Clarity Map
That's a pretty cool map!
05-09-2008, 08:51 AM,

Really expands on local diving opportunities. I am working on overlaying this map on a map with lake names and roads. will divide it up into sections. It would be fun to have some type of local dive contest maybe sponsored by mnscuba and lds. I know there was some talk about a database for local dive lakes. We could divide sections of lakes up using this map, and actually give a dive report about accessibility, visability, dive conditions, etc.  I think it would be  great way to expand on the local diving opportunity.
05-10-2008, 07:57 AM,
SWEET, I'm going throught SDDS, "Scuba Diving Deperation Syndrom"  lack of diving is starting to make me even more crazy.
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.