Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver for hire?
06-08-2008, 05:55 PM,
Diver for hire?
Hi guys, I've got a sailboat on lake calhoun. With the bad storms we had last week, the wind and swells conspired to turtle my boat (flip it upside down). When the mast hit the lake bottom it popped some of the rivets and unfortunately left some hardware at the bottom of the lake (about 25 ft down according to the lake topos). Could I possibly hook up with someone to retrieve one main piece of hardware? It's the boom for the boat. It's an aluminum tube about 5 feet long and maybe 4 inches in diameter. It's hollow, but not buoyant so I don't think it would have drifted to far (if at all). Should be in the vicinity of buoy 125 in the north mooring area. Please reply back if you're able to help. I'd like to retrieve it in the next week or week and a half.

-Chris
06-09-2008, 09:04 AM,
Re: Diver for hire?
Check your email.

I may be able to help.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
06-09-2008, 10:00 AM,
holler if you need a dive buddy - I'm looking for excuses to go diving!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-11-2008, 05:53 PM,
half of us would do it for the adventure.  Arc Flash and Tullibee are both very qualified divers.  If you guys decide your gonna do it let me know.  I'd help for free.

maxfactor.