Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver suspected of killing his wife on a dive during their honeymoon
06-20-2008, 05:36 PM,
Diver suspected of killing his wife on a dive during their honeymoon

This takes "knowing who you dive with" to a whole new level.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
06-20-2008, 09:05 PM,
Re: Diver suspected of killing his wife on a dive during their honeymoon
I watched that show on TV a few weeks ago, how they were conducting the investigation and everything, it was good.

The husband was lying from the very start, thank God the computer didn't lie, they were able to download his dive profile, which didn't match his story.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
06-23-2008, 09:43 AM,
I watched this show a couple weeks ago too. Before he was charged. I am a pretty green diver. Just advanced and ice. But I could tell he was full of crap from the start. 100ft of water and this guy was saying his wife was dropping faster than he could get to her so he surfaced to get help instead. plus this guy supposably had expierience and had taken the rescue diver course. I can guarantee if my wife was free falling in only 100ft of water I would get to her!
This guy should be given concrete boots in +500ft of water.
06-23-2008, 09:01 PM,
The only good part about this tragedy is that he did not collect on her life insurance policy.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201