Remember me
Lost Password Register

Twin Cities Dive Club/ old Hammerheads
07-19-2002, 12:39 PM,
Twin Cities Dive Club/ old Hammerheads
I have been going to the monthly Hammerheads meetings, but missed the one Wed night.  Really wanted to go because it's a great group and they were to be discussing next steps for conversion from Hammerheads to TCDC.  Some of you attended - any news/impressions?  <br>Thanks!<br>Dan
Dan L
07-21-2002, 08:10 PM,
Re: Twin Cities Dive Club/ old Hammerheads
Dan,<br><br>I attended the meeting.  I saw Jerry, Mark, and Jean there as well. It seems like a fun group of people.  They discussed upcoming group dives and the recent newsletter.  The meeting was definitely more social than business.
--Jason
07-22-2002, 07:50 AM,
Re: Twin Cities Dive Club/ old Hammerheads
i'm intrested in going to the hammerheads/tcdc meeting..don't know how to get info about it...help
tony
08-06-2002, 09:40 AM,
Re:Twin Cities Dive Club/ old Hammerheads
TCDiver,<br><br>Next meeting is at at Nora's on Weds August 21 outside on the patio at 7:00pm. Nora's is located on West Lake Lake street just past the Calhoune Beach Club. Phone # is 612 927-5781. I think there is a dive the 17th to clean up milfoil in a local lake?<br><br>You can sign up at <br><br>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HammerheadsMN<br><br>or send email to <br><br>HammerheadsMN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<br><br>Derrick