Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving This Weekend?
07-11-2008, 08:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2008, 08:44 AM by NZarathustra.)
Diving This Weekend?
Hey all.

I'm newly certified (June 15th), and this is my first free weekend since then.  I'm looking to dive early Sunday (done by 12 - 1), and I'm looking for someone with more experience who I can pick up some knowledge from.

I've got my own regulator and wetsuit, but the rest of the stuff I'll be renting.  The good(ish) news is that, though I live in Minneapolis, I'm perfectly willing to drive to pretty much anywhere in the Cities, whether it be Square Lake or one of the other local lakes people dive at.

Anyway... sorry for the short notice, but if anyone's interested in getting in a few dives this weekend, let me know.

Thanks!
07-11-2008, 01:38 PM,
Re: Diving This Weekend?
welcome to mnscuba ;D. I. won't be diving this weekend ???. Check some of the local dive shops see if they have any fun dives scheduled. I know, the Minnesota school of diving in Brainerd will be having a fun dive sat at the Crosby pit's.   Little bit of a drive, but well worth it for the good visibility and excellent dive conditions.  Once you dive there,  It'll be your regular stop ;D.
07-11-2008, 07:54 PM,
Re: Diving This Weekend?
Thanks for the welcome!  Crosby's a bit too far to drive this weekend, but I'm going up there next month, and really looking forward to it!