Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mall of America SCUBA with the sharks
07-31-2009, 06:58 AM,
Mall of America SCUBA with the sharks
I signed up for the "SCUBA with the sharks" at the Mall of America Underwater Adventures Aquarium for Sunday, August 23 (Bloomington, MN). I also indicated that the 29th and 30th were possible dates for me.

I was told by my local AOW instructor that its a worthwhile experience.

The thing is, in order to do the dive there needs to be at least three people signed up. It costs about $200 per person.

So please give them a call and sign up if you're interested.

There's more info on their website:
08-04-2009, 09:33 PM,
Re: Mall of America SCUBA with the sharks
Whoa, this is major news--thanks for the link, ScubaDean!
08-18-2009, 07:23 PM,
The dive is coming up this weekend.  I'm still the only diver, so if you're interested please visit the website and call them to sign up!
08-23-2009, 12:47 PM,
Only one diver?  That's too bad.  I'm thinking of going later in the year when it's too cold to go snorkeling in the local lakes--and I'd like to get a decent u/w camera first...
08-24-2009, 10:27 PM,
I will be up for this in October if you are still looking - I also know of a dive instructor that said he would be happy to go with us - so that makes 3.......
08-25-2009, 05:52 PM,
           I'd be game in Oct myself. just not the 3rd thru the 10th I'm up diving Isle Royale then on my boat. I'll even parner with the guppy, (you know who you are  Tongue)!           TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)