08-24-2009, 07:10 PM,
Re: Local Dive Sunday

That's okay I am too! Just ask Robert  Tongue
[/quote]

I forgot.  What did you call me the first time? ;D
08-24-2009, 07:20 PM,
LOL Steve!
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
08-24-2009, 10:24 PM,
Hey all - thanks to everyone that checked up on me!!! It was tolerable by the time I went to bed thanks to Lynn's drugs and Grumpy's advice -

Was nice to have Krisiti and everyone else checking on this guppy!!

Little fuzzy yet in the one ear but I AM FULL OF JOY.....ready to go for the next one!!!

Awesome meeting everyone - including you Grumpy - hee hee  Wink

Thanks again Kristi for setting this up - next time we are bringing a grill!!!! Oh yeah new addition to my save-a-dive kit - SUDAFED!!!!!
08-24-2009, 10:26 PM,

Ya think?? Ya kept calling me Harvey dude - J/K - seriously, thanks much for tracking all of our parms and also for explaining to Kevin what was going on. He had a blast for the first time he has been on a SCUBA outing!!!!
08-25-2009, 07:16 AM,
Kristi, Matt, Square Lake?

You have to hit the Crosby/Iront Pits for some good diving. We just went to Mahnomen and Louise because they were the best for training purposes. There are litterly dozens of places to dive.

I have an Open Water "Check-Out" dive to conduct Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, after that, the plan is to head-up to "The Pits" to dive with a couple friends from Marshall. It will probably be my last weekend of diving in MN prior to departing to the Carolina's.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
08-25-2009, 07:32 AM,

You must have been fuzzy. Unless there was another Lynn there - I wasn't.  ;D
08-25-2009, 07:40 AM,
I think she confused names with DQ- Lisa, not Lynn, seems like most of our group is bad with names,  :Smile I thought I was the one drinking the beers,,,,,,
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-25-2009, 07:41 AM,
I think she was talking about Lisa and her drunken-pickle juice...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-25-2009, 07:42 AM,
Maybe we need waterproof name tags  :Smile
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
08-25-2009, 07:48 AM,
I think I will start to regularly change me screen name and MAYBE even my actual name so I can then respond to only the questions I want, how great would that be! 
                      TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)