Remember me
Lost Password Register

St Paul Buddy Walk Team Tinman
08-25-2008, 02:34 PM,
St Paul Buddy Walk Team Tinman
Mark Lehner one of our Instructors at Northland Divers started Team Tinman in 2002 after his son Jacob was born with Down Syndrome.  Mark his wife Karen and his family has been participating in the St Paul Buddy Walk ever since.  I have asked Mark to put together a information page that I could put on the web site.  This years Buddy Walk is on Sunday September 21.  Here is the link to our web page on Team Tinman.
Thanks for you help and support.

Myron

08-26-2008, 09:58 AM,
Re: St Paul Buddy Walk Team Tinman
One thing I forgot to mention on this is all the money donated stays local.  I really like that idea.
09-06-2008, 06:49 AM,
This event is only a coulple of weeks away.  We are trying to help Mark in any way we can.
Thanks for your support.
09-13-2008, 09:16 AM,
Just a quick reminder this fund raiser for Downs Syndrome is only 1 week away.  We are trying to help Mark have a record year this year.  If  you have been watching any of the political stuff on tv this is what Gov. Palin's son has as well.  Like I said on an earlier post all of the money raised at this event stays local.  You never know you could be helping someone you know.
Thanks to those that have already made a donation from all the staff here at Northland Divers.
09-18-2008, 11:16 AM,
We are now only a couple of days away for this fundraiser.  It's Sunday Sept 21st.  If you would like to come down and walk it's at noon at the Como Zoo.  Just look for Mark and Karen and their 2 boys.  To all of you that have donated a big Thank You.  To those of you who haven't yet there is still time.  Just follow the link on the previous reply.
Thanks Again,
Myron
09-19-2008, 08:42 AM,
Here is a link to a story on WCCO.com on the Buddy Walk.