Remember me
Lost Password Register

CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER DEMO'S
11-10-2008, 10:02 PM,
CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER DEMO'S
CCR Demo’s at GUDC / Milwaukee WI / Travers City MI

Going Under Dive Center / Ron Benson, as well as other local CCR instructors will be will be hosting Closed Circuit Rebreather Demonstrations at our store/pool, offering two levels of demos; one for pool only L1 and one with classroom QA session prior to pool L2.

Ron will also be hosting CCR Demos in Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and Michigan at dive stores that are getting into CCR’s.  For out of town demos, please contact me directly for host dive center and cost, etc..
Current Models include the Megalodon Copis, Inspiration Vision, rEvo, other may be available – keep tuned!

December 8th (Monday) 6-8 pm GUDC $35 per person
January 24th (Saturday) 9:00am – 2:00pm GUDC $45 pp
February 16th (Monday) 6-8 pm GUDC $35 per person
March 1st (Sunday) 9:00am – 2:00pm GUDC $45 pp

Outstate
January  17th (Saturday) time TBD  Milwaukee
February 14th  (Saturday)  time  TBD Milwaukee
April TBD (Saturday ) time TBD  Traverse City MI

Minimum of 2 persons to attend.  Must be pre-registered, paid to attend., any date not prepaid will be canceled.  Contact Ron at RebreatherRon@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Start with training, continue with adventures.
12-21-2008, 04:38 PM,
Re: CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER DEMO'S
Update to Schedule on rEvo

I will be in Seattle doing a rEvo CCR course during the January 24th scheduled CCR demo so I am rescheduling the CCR Demo to January 27th 6:30 - 8:30 pm.

Very excited to have the rEvo CCR available for the CCR demonstrations and training divers.  The rEvo is a back mounted counterlung, with an incredibly sleek profile, robust design and features the ability to add off-board gas.  You can check out the manufacture at

Minimum of 2 persons to attend.  Must be preregistered, paid to attend., any date not prepaid will be canceled.  Contact Ron at RebreatherRon@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

12-22-2008, 08:23 PM,
Let us know how you like the rEvo.  I’ve been avoiding getting the training and buying a breather for a few years now, due to the fact that nobody has seem to come out with a reliable CO2 monitor for them.  The dual kitty litter canisters of the rEvo, however, provides as interesting crutch to this (in my opinion) shortcoming of the breathers on the market.  - Kirk
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM,
CCR Demo to January 27th 6:30 - 8:30 pm

Getting a few calls and questions on the Jan. 27th CCR demo - and yes, this demo is going to be a "Pool Only" demo, always happy to answer questions while you are there...but weekends are filling up fast and it's hard to do a combined class review and pool demo on a weeknight. 

I will be in Seattle just prior to this demo, diving with Mel Clark - one of my former CCR students who has written some very fine text including CCR simplified which answers a lot of questions about rebreather features / choices / etc.  Both of us will be diving the rEvos in the Puget Sound area.  If you would like a copy of Mels CCR Simplifed, please email me directly.

This demo will include the rEvo, Megalodon COPIS, Inspiration Vision with the new Bail Out DSV.

Deep Thought