Remember me
Lost Password Register

Where has everyone gone. This site has been quite for quite awhile
11-12-2008, 05:43 PM,
Where has everyone gone. This site has been quite for quite awhile
Is anybody out there?  It seems like this site has been really quite for quite awhile now.  I have seen several days go by without any posts.  I know someone out there has something to talk about related to diving.
I know some of you can't wait for the lakes to freeze for ice diving.  I did see the local ponds had iced over a little last night.  It went away again today but, Ice over is not that far off any more.  Has anyone been to Wazee lately?  I did see some posts for Crosby.
So I just thought I would post a wake up call and see if I could get any buddy writing again.
11-12-2008, 07:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2008, 07:19 PM by DiverQueen.)
Re: Where has everyone gone. This site has been quite for quite awhile
It's that span of time between diving wet and diving through the ice....I've seen a couple of ponds starting to skim over!!

Other than the spammers selling pills and hot movies, the rest of us are busy with fall activities!~
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
11-12-2008, 07:53 PM,
Re: Where has everyone gone. This site has been quite for quite awhile
Were all still out here, just waiting for the other guy to start some thing. I went to lake millacs last sunday with some friends and had a nice day. the waves were 5-6 feet high and the temp was 25 degrees. it took 4 anchours at 75 pound each to hold the boat in place. going to square lake this week end for fun and games, so we are still here, just not talking much. might even try a AOW class this fall.
grumpie