Remember me
Lost Password Register

I missed you guys
02-20-2003, 08:48 AM,
I missed you guys
well I am finaly back and what a break I had.
the school I was going to closed and sent us to Duluth. that school went bankrupt and left us on the street. durring this I was dignosed (sp) with diabeties and was unable to see while my blood sugars got back to normal, they were 8 x the norme when I finaly got checked. :o

and of corse Hocky season has taken up every waking moment of the last 2 months.

but I am back now and the site looks geat now all i need is 2 days to catch up on the reading. ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
02-20-2003, 09:21 AM,
Re:I missed you guys
Hey Jim,
It's nice to have another active poster'er back onboard. Some days it gets kinda quiet here. Not surprising, considering how hard the water is at the moment in most of our area. Somedays have been wild.

If the school that's teaching whatever it is you're trying to learn keeps closing or going broke.. doesn't that tell you something?

Diabetes.. time to start a good, regular excercise program (advice from Dr. Fred) .. donning and doffing scuba tank, b.c., and wetsuit repeatedly on dry land could be a start. Are you getting a good regimen going?

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
02-20-2003, 10:06 AM,
Welcome back man! Was wondering what happened to you and if you'd return to the site. I think the last time I saw you was at Square Lake last year.

Anyway, I hope things are going well for you... Sorry to hear the string of bad luck you had.
02-20-2003, 10:15 AM,
there is good news also:
I just got hired by the city of Buffalo to support their wireless internet service and city network.
and one bennifit may be air fills at the fire department Big Grin
i have been blessed by my doc to resume diving as i don't need insalin but i need to adjust all my gear because I lost 70 lbs.
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
02-20-2003, 10:56 AM,
Welcome back Jim!