Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sad Anniversary
11-26-2008, 12:04 PM,
Sad Anniversary
Sad Anniversary

It was one year ago Thanksgiving Day that Scuba Daddy’s in Burnsville was burglarized, and ironically the same vermin that burglarized Going Under Dive Center were listed in the police report as “suspects”.

The purpose of this thread is not to open a distasteful intercourse with the same sad trash that occurred after Scuba Daddy’s burglary or Going Under Dive Centers burglary, as I think the community deserves better.

I’m thinking of Bill Hilton and how sad I am that my attempts to employee him and keep in active in the dive community were destine to failure, because he was stripped of any resources or dignity to hold himself up.  I think of all the friends Bill had made in the scuba community and what a sad loss it was to lose a dive center and disrupt the social activities that Scuba Daddy’s provided…

In these challenging economic times I would ask divers in the community to stop into their favorite dive center and say hello, and for the dive centers who have recently closed; say thank you and we miss your support, energy, activities, etc…

Bill if you are out there, I wish you the best for this holiday season.

To all dive centers, Happy Thanksgiving and a looking forward to a better 2009
Start with training, continue with adventures.
11-26-2008, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2008, 05:40 PM by MAXFACTOR.)
Re: Sad Anniversary
Still up to your dirty tricks Ron.  How narcositic and sad.  I thought you were booted off the board?  AHHHH  lets see Ron,  didn't you accuse about half the diving community of your theft.  Hasn't the insurance company paid you? or have they done the deny thing with you.  We would all like to know that one. Last chance here Ron to DROP IT.  As my old buddy used to say, LET IT GO MOVE ON.....     I'm sure your attorney told you never to mention my name again in any of your "ads" or gimicks you do on your web site.  By the way,  change the colors,  you can't even read half of the words.  A little less artistic flare would be appreciated by anyone that trys to read the words on your site.

Hope you and your family have a blessed holiday. 

maxfactor
11-27-2008, 08:14 AM,
Re: Sad Anniversary
This thread is locked.  See this link.