Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mysteries of the Great Lakes
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM,
Mysteries of the Great Lakes
There is an Omnitheatre film showing at the Science Museum of Minnesota called the Mysteries of the Great Lakes!  Does anyone want to get together and go see it on Friday the 12th?  I believe the showtime is 7:30 but double check on for details!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-11-2008, 08:43 AM,
Re: Mysteries of the Great Lakes
I'm headed north Friday or I'd be there!  let me know how it is - sounds like it might be worth seeing!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
12-12-2008, 09:34 AM,
I saw it.  It's pretty good. I've never seen a bad Omni movie.  It's more about the sturgeon population and what they are doing to save them. I think there are a couple diving scenes. The title is deceiving though.
Advanced Trimix, Experimental Russian Rebreather/KISS, A&P Aircraft Mechanic, Private Pilot, All around cool guy, Certified Arborist
12-12-2008, 09:54 PM,
Well......

I'd like to say the movie was great.....

But.....

I didn't get there because I hit some road debris on 94 and ended up by Dunwoody off on a side road changing my tire.  Dang!  New car, damaged rim!  :Smile  Time to go to the scrap yard for a replacement!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!