Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cave Diving Photos - Ginnie Springs 12/08
12-15-2008, 04:40 PM,
Cave Diving Photos - Ginnie Springs 12/08
I know there are quite a couple of you Minnesotans who are cavers. So, here are a few pictures Jay Loftus and I took last week in Florida. These were all taken at Ginnie Springs in High Springs, FL.

I have some of Little River in another thread.

John Schrader
12-15-2008, 08:24 PM,
Re: Cave Diving Photos - Ginnie Springs 12/08
These photos warm my blood up on a cold day.  Thanks!  I am headed down to dive Ginnie/LR/Peacock over New Years.  I'm excited!

I'm going to spend a couple of days diving out of Key Largo prior to going up and diving the caves.

Jeff
Jeff
12-15-2008, 08:47 PM,
Ginnie and Peacock are one of the nicer springs I have enjoyed.
I have a lot of respect of those caves and I have to admit those caves are beautiful.

Andy
Andreas
12-16-2008, 08:16 AM,
Yes, they are. We also hit up Little River. I still really miss Telford. THAT was a beautiful spring, with so many different changes in geology. On our last day, we wanted to head up to Madison Blue, but found out at CE that it was blown out. Sad I'll say we spent more time at Ginnie than usual, but it was all good. I can't wait to head up to Wakulla in February for Meg training.
12-16-2008, 01:10 PM,
I like the photos. I am also glad to see that we can now post 10 photos at a time. Is this a new feature of the SMF 1.1.7, or is it a different way of posting the photos that I havent seen before? Either way good job on the photos. Smile
12-16-2008, 07:16 PM,
Thanks for the kind words. I'm really just starting to learn how to shoot underwater. But, I posted the photos to Google's photo hosting Picasa program. Then, just linked them from here. You can see more of my underwater stuff at . Oh, as well as some pics of my pup.
03-04-2009, 09:19 PM,
Nice cave pics, brings back memories of today's dives...

Wish I had a camera for the cave class, perhaps next time
Start with training, continue with adventures.