Remember me
Lost Password Register

Shearwater Dive Computer
12-21-2008, 04:59 PM,
Shearwater Dive Computer
I was posting on the CCR forum and wanted to expand on the post of Shearwater dive computers as I just added one on a rEvo CCR I purchased, as well as some new stock for GUDC.  This item is not just a rebreathers dive tool, this is a "Technical" open circuit divers tool.

Bruce and Lynn Partridge are CCR divers that I have traveled with for years and the first opportunity I had to dive with the Shearwater computer was when I traded Lynn CCR units in Cocos and dove her KISS CCR with a Shearwater prototype.  A few years later when they developed the first wrist model Shearwater full trimix decompression computer they were diving with me at Isle Royale.  I knew I had to have one, but it didn't stop with simply a wrist unit, I have added a Shearwater PPO2 monitor on my Copis Meg and the new rEvo.

The Shearwater computers are rapidly displacing other mixed gas deco computers with their reliability, batter life, Gradient Factor selection, easy menu, quality decompression.  To see more visit the site , or stop by GUDC , in-stock today!
Start with training, continue with adventures.