Remember me
Lost Password Register

Minnetonka wrecks
07-04-2009, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2009, 12:08 PM by scubadog76.)
Re: Minnetonka wrecks
The map that I have shows  the wrecks as:
                                                   X Brackets-Point

X. White Bear 70'x14' in 68' of wate
                                                                        X. Hopkins 70'x14' in 55' water
                                                                  X. Como 70'x14 in 56' water
                                                      X.Sternwheeler 100+ in 55' feet of water
                                                                  X. Hercules 50' in 49' of water

********Furthest point NW on Big Island

X.Gale Island

X. Sidewheeler 142' in 70' of water

Last week, I found a 12', rotted, steel sailboat hull in Excelsior.  It did not make it on the map, but I'm starting a campaign :Smile  I have also heard that there is a fishing boat W/ trailor still attached at the bottem of the lake.  Apparently, the owners did not notice the cars in the parking lot that had bare trailors still on them and launched the boat with the trailor to make for an easy exit later that day.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson