Remember me
Lost Password Register

Shearwater Dive Computer Save Now
02-12-2009, 08:46 PM,
Shearwater Dive Computer Save Now
It is a great time to purchase a Shearwater GF (Gradient Factor) dive computer for everything from Nitrox to Trimix Open Circuit to Fully Closed Circuit Rebreather.  You purchase the computer with the options you need, so you don't have to pay for a fully loaded computer if you don't need the extras....

Aside from being the most reliable dive computer I've ever operated, the best quality of user programable decompression stops/conservatism, easy menu...It is priced in Canadian Dollars and with the current dip in currency rate - We Save, You Save!

I first started diving the Shearwater while in Cocos -'03 Bruce let me dive his wife Lynn's KISS with a Shearwater prototype, then Bruce and Lynn joined me at Isle Royale with the wrist unit in 2006, and I have been using it since on wrist units, my Megalodon and now on the new rEvo CCR.

At this time I have one basic unit that is ready for upgrade to Nitrox, Trimix O.C. or Fully Closed Circuit mixed gas.  Must contact me directly RebreatherRon@yahoo.com

Pursuit "basic display only" (no decompression)  $739
Pursuit OC Nitrox $979
Pursuit OC Trimix $1142
Pursuit OC/CC Trimix $1300

Plus any Shearwater purchased before the Ghost Ships Festival March 21 - GUDC will pay the sales tax.

Deep Thought

Start with training, continue with adventures.
02-18-2009, 06:59 PM,
Re: Shearwater Dive Computer Save Now
I just received an email from Bruce Partridge at Shearwater computers and here is the update.

(We are pleased to announce that the Pursuit line of computers has been awarded CE certification.  We are now certified to EN 13319 for “ Diving accessories – Depth gauges and combined time measuring devices” with no exceptions. )

Congratulations Bruce - Keep up the superior work!

Deep Thought

Start with training, continue with adventures.