Remember me
Lost Password Register

Advanced Nitrox/deco class last weekend at Wazee
06-01-2009, 03:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM by Mr.Pitbull.)
Advanced Nitrox/deco class last weekend at Wazee
A challenging weekend was had at Wazee over this past weekend.
Fouled reels, dropped reels, coping with virtual depth floors and ceilings, and deploying lift bags at depth brought out the finest in our group.

Just wanted to thank everyone;
My dive buddies, Ron, Lee, Pat & Tom for diving with me.
To Jeff and Dan for watching over (and under) us.
And lastly to Ozzie for the colorful critiques throughout the training.

Thanks guys,
I would dive with you all anytime 8)
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
06-01-2009, 05:37 PM,
Re: Advanced Nitrox/deco class last weekend at Wazee

Thanks for summing up the weekend. I think you covered all the bases. I enjoyed the dives and want to also thank everyone for successful, educational and safe diving. Sorry I had to bail on Sunday, but I just couldn't miss my daughters very first dance recital. If you are interested it was a great show.

Ozzie, Dan and Jeff - thanks for all your help and constructive criticism and for tolerating the short bus class. We had a great group of staff and dive buddies and I look forward to diving with all of you again.
06-01-2009, 07:32 PM,
Re: Advanced Nitrox/deco class last weekend at Wazee

[/quote]
Ozzie, Dan and Jeff - thanks for for tolerating the short bus class.
[/quote]
I love it. Thats pretty darn accurate.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
08-16-2009, 07:21 PM,
Re: Advanced Nitrox/deco class this weekend at Wazee
Just wanted everyone to know that (most of) the short bus class finally completed their ADV NitroX Deco class this weekend.
Wearing on the last bit of  patience of our skilled instruction team, we finally got our gear working, our skills mastered and our "stuff" together. Two beautiful dives at Wazee at site 3 on Saturday. First dive was to 150'; S-drills thru deco and skills work with a run time 73 minutes. 2nd dive to 135'; S-drills thru deco and skills work with a run time of 65 minutes. A balmy 40 degrees at depth.
Thanks again to Ozzie, Jeff L & Dan G for the training and a big HOO-AHH to Ron & Pat for completing the task with me.
Congrats to ALL.
08-16-2009, 08:37 PM,
Re: Advanced Nitrox/deco class this weekend at Wazee

Well said Pitbull! Not much left for me to say except that I enjoyed the class and diving with the group. Feels good to finally have it done. Many thanks to Ozzie, Dan and Jeff for their time and patience. Ozzie why don't you block off several months next year for the Tri-Mix class? Thanks again Pitbull for the ride.