Remember me
Lost Password Register

Another Happy Hour hosted by Single Divers - Tues. June 9th
06-01-2009, 04:31 PM,
Another Happy Hour hosted by Single Divers - Tues. June 9th

Another Happy Hour - Please feel free to join us. Some of us belong to SingleDivers.com but all divers or anyone interested in diving are welcome to join us.

I'm looking forward to seeing folks at Stella's Fish Cafe in Uptown (seemed like an appropriate pick, thanks John) on Tues. June 9th. I should be able to get there by 4:30, join when you can. Please let me know if you can make it as I'll be reserving space.

Stella’s Fish Café & Prestige Oyster Bar
1400 West Lake Street Minneapolis, MN 55408
Phone: 612-824-8862 (TUNA)

06-01-2009, 10:18 PM,
Re: Another Happy Hour hosted by Single Divers - Tues. June 9th
tempting, since i live 7 blocks away, but not sure if ill make it since it's a busy week  Tongue
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
06-02-2009, 10:00 AM,

Swing in if you can. It'd be nice to meet you. We'll have something identifying - I left my dive flag at the last one (oops) but will come up with something.
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM,
put me down as a maybe...  would sure like to make it and meet up with more folks, but not sure what the work schedule will be for that day yet!

did you check with the last place to see if they had your flag? 
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-02-2009, 03:37 PM,

It took me a week to remember I left it, never checked. I'm pretty sure it's gone by now.

Stop in if you can. It'd be great to meet some new people.

Lynn
06-09-2009, 11:29 AM,

I just wanted to confirm this is on! Stop in if you can make it.

Lynn
06-09-2009, 01:17 PM,

I was hoping to make it but wont get out of the clinic until 6;30-7, how late does everyone stick around?    Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-09-2009, 02:39 PM,
I should be able to swing by for a little while - should get there around 5:30...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-10-2009, 08:42 AM,

Fun time last night. Thanks to all who showed. It was nice to meet the infamous Tullibee!
06-10-2009, 10:39 AM,
Infamous!?!?

Incorrigible, intriguing, or incongruous maybe, but I wouldn't consider myself infamous!  ;D

just WHO have you been talking to?  >Big Grin

It sounds like maybe I should have stayed later last night to defend myself!  Wink

it did look like my timing was good though - there was a motorcycle cop pulling into the parking lot next to where my meter had just expired - not sure if he was really on parking detail or not, but I was glad I was getting into my truck at the time...