Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake this Sunday the 14th of June!
06-12-2009, 10:59 AM,
Square Lake this Sunday the 14th of June!
I dont know if I will be able to make it, but some of the Owatonna Dive Club members will be there on Sunday for a day of diving.  Dont know what time or anything, but dont be a stranger come and have some fun and meet some new people.
06-12-2009, 08:35 PM,
Re: Square Lake this Sunday the 14th of June!
Do you know which location they will be diving from?  Golden Acres or Washington County park?
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
06-13-2009, 03:11 PM,
We will be going out of the campground area.  The area were you pull in and pay in the white building with all the picnic tables.  There will be a total of 3 of us.  Probably be there around 12noon.
Any questions
507-456-1773
Also will be in Red Single Cab Ford F 150.
06-14-2009, 07:53 PM,
I went out to Square lake today and did a couple dives. I ran into Adam6521 and a couple of divers from the Owatonna Dive club there at the end of the day. It was a nice day and even nicer under water.
06-14-2009, 08:28 PM,
I was there today, too, diving from the other side of the beach.

It was the Scuba Center open water diver class.  We finished up our dives today and the world has nine more open water divers.  It was beautiful weather all weekend!
06-15-2009, 01:06 PM,
It was a nice day to dive.  Was cool to finally meet someone from the site.  Detector Guy showed us his metal detector, which was very cool and now im thinking about buying one.  Main reason is imagine all the stuff you swim over and cant see!  Very cool!  Nice guy to talk to and learn from. 
Hey what is the make and model of your detector?
06-15-2009, 05:01 PM,
Its a Garrett Sea hunter Mark 2 (its not the best one out there but it works well for me)