Remember me
Lost Password Register

Video of America Wreck @ Isle Royale
08-05-2009, 07:59 PM,
Video of America Wreck @ Isle Royale

Here's an 8 min video clip I took in July on the wreck of the America at Isle Royale.  I used my new Hero wide gocam.  It took some reasonable pictures.  THe video starts on the deck near the bow, and goes down to into the engine room.

Jeff Leech
Jeff
08-05-2009, 08:45 PM,
Re: Video of America Wreck @ Isle Royale
that thing can take some good video... as long as there's decent light
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-06-2009, 07:58 AM,
It seems strange watching the vid and not hearing the bubbles. I look forward to diving like that someday. I am still trying to aquire the underwater reg in mouth liguistics  ;D.

Were you wearing a helmet cam?
08-06-2009, 08:15 AM,

'c'mon shooter, you know there's no bubbles when you're holding you breath..  (all my videos are "bubbleless"  Wink)
Cold and dark down there huh?
08-06-2009, 09:34 AM,

'c'mon shooter, you know there's no bubbles when you're holding you breath..  (all my videos are "bubbleless"  Wink)
[/quote]

I was wearing the head strap on my hood. Not the most secure mounting, but it seemed  to work.

I seem to be able to understand my speech underwater, I don't understand why others don't hear what I do :-)

Jeff
Jeff
08-06-2009, 12:00 PM,

[/quote]

My videos without bubbles only last about 45 sec to 1 min  :-[
08-24-2009, 10:25 PM,
Jeff,
Thanks for posting, it got a bit dark in the lower deck, guess we need bigger lights

Andreas Thurnheer
Andreas