Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Wreck Diving Sheboygan
06-16-2009, 07:34 PM,
CCR Wreck Diving Sheboygan
Molly V, Shipwreck Explorers, had a great time diving out of Sheboygan, Wisconsin these past three days, June 12th to June 14th. There was a diverse group of rebreathers on board including Inspiration, Evolution, rEvo, Megalodon, and BMR500. The shipwrecks out of Sheboygan consist of primarly schooners from the 1800's. We dived the Silver Lake, Floretta, Galliniper, Home, Silver Lake (again), and the Walter B. Allen during the three days. These shipwrecks are almost completely intact and some of them have their masts still standing upright with dead-eyes, bowsprits, windlass, anchors, and rudders. Depths ranged from 150 to 210ft. Lake Michigan Manitowoc Area Shipwrecks

That was an awesome trip all around from the quality if the shipwrecks, to the skills of captain Jitka to get us on these deep wrecks (many without mooring lines) to flat calm seas , and cheers to this crew of divers as it a pleasure to dive with such talented people! And to Lubo, Michal, and Alex, an instructor can only wish to have such skilled students!!! Phil, I didn't leave you out...you are un-teachable ;-) meaning you are "over qualified" so get that dang test turned in - always a pleasure to dive with you.

Hey, cannot forget the pizza and wine night, Wow! What was the name of that place, it had the best "brick oven" pizza I've had in years!!  Now who do I bribe to burn those photos???

Thanks Again Shipwreck Explorers (Capt Jitka), the Molly V is the best boat and you spoil us with the best service. Can't wait for the next dive!

Photo of Alex Seeboth surfacing from a dive. This was a stern tie off with just a ripple of waves in the background

Attached Files
.jpg   photo-43.jpg (Size: 188 KB / Downloads: 67)
.jpg   photo-43.jpg (Size: 188 KB / Downloads: 67)
Start with training, continue with adventures.