Remember me
Lost Password Register

Special Sale Event Starts Wednesday June 24
06-22-2009, 09:28 AM,
Special Sale Event Starts Wednesday June 24
Click the link for all the details on our Special Sale Event starting Wednesday June 24.

We will be CLOSED Monday and Tuesday June 22 & 23 to get ready!

P.S. See you Wednesday June 24!
06-24-2009, 05:45 AM,
Re: Special Sale Event Starts Wednesday June 24
Sale starts this morning June 24 @ 10-AM Sharp.
We also have extra Grid Wall on sale for a Great price.
06-24-2009, 06:32 PM,
We have lots of extra grid wall and hooks for the grid wall.  It works great for hanging things on in garage or where ever.  We just don't use it in our Woodbury store so consequently we have it on sale at a really good price.  If my son brings his camera in tomorrow I will take a picture of it and post it here.  Hope everyone had a fantastic day!
06-25-2009, 09:26 AM,
If anyone would like to buy the whole lot of Grid Wall we have on hand to sell let us know and I will give you a great price!

This is day 2 of our sale.  There are a lot of deals to be had.  Sorry I can't list the prices but, all merchandise in the store is on sale!  With the 4th of July coming and all the Aqua Lung promos available NOW is the time to buy.

The Sale runs through Saturday!

Thanks
06-26-2009, 05:15 AM,
Day 3 of our sale starts today.  Summer has really kicked in this week.  It's time to get some gear and Go Diving!  You will be all set to go for the 4th of July weekend.
06-26-2009, 08:13 AM,
Just came in New 2010 Aqua Lung Gear Bags.  We have added these Gear Bags to our sale.  Also we have just put out for sale rental regulators.  We also have rental Vytec computers with transmitter available for sale as well.
06-26-2009, 02:36 PM,
Grid Wall is all sold out!