Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving the mines this weekend 27-28
06-23-2009, 05:26 PM,
Diving the mines this weekend 27-28

Ok, I have a question,,,,,,, threw a couple of dive plans out there to dive Mtka, had over a hundred views between the two, and NO responses,  WTF! (other the PMs from my friends, Matt, Robert and Kristi)  who are all these other people? What do I have to do, fill your tanks, for you! Should we change things up and head to Crosby this weekend. Let me know your thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,, you too, M, R and K    THANKS!      Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-23-2009, 07:21 PM,
Re: Diving the mines this weekend 27-28
We will be at Portsmouth!
06-24-2009, 07:35 PM,
Hey I would be up for some dives on Sat. I think I met you last weekend, I was in the drysuit class. Pm me if you want some company.
8)
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM,
There's no way I can go to the mines this weekend.  Sad  Let us know what and where you finally decide to go. 
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
06-24-2009, 09:38 PM,
Lots of folks head up to Crosby every weekend.  This is the way for them to get together.  Maybe next weekend or the weekend after that will work for you and some of the rest of us!  Good Luck!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
06-25-2009, 09:58 AM,

Hey Everyone!

Looks like thunderstorms up towards the mines this weekend, too far to tow the boat if the weathers going to suck. I think we'll pull back to the wrecks on Minnetonka, no matter what we cant come up with less then we did at the clean-up a couple weeks back. Looks like Matt and Kristi and Robert and me for sure right now, on my boat and Roberts boat, so theres room if folks want to join. Let me know!  THANKS    Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)