Remember me
Lost Password Register

Want to go diving with Northwest Divers, but want to find a buddy before I drive
06-24-2009, 12:54 PM,
Want to go diving with Northwest Divers, but want to find a buddy before I drive
The weather has finally warmed up and people are ready to go diving.  Seasoned divers know that the mine pits offer some of the best diving the area has to offer.  Come join us for the long weekend or for the day.  If you are into Fireworks displays you will love hanging out at the pits and watching the show at Portsmouth Mine.  Crosby/Ironton puts on a very large great show.  Combine the fireworks in the sky with the reflection off the water and it is absolutely beautiful!

Air-On-Site July 3rd through July 5th
Come join us for a long weekend of fun at the mine pits near Crosby/Ironton.  This area is home to picturesque views, breathtaking sunsets, wild inhabitants and feisty game fish.

We will have the compressor on site so you don't need to drive into town to get your tanks filled.

06-24-2009, 02:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2009, 05:09 PM by Terry.)
Re: Want to go diving with Northwest Divers, but want to find a buddy before I drive
I'm likely to be able to join you just not sure what time, will know more early next week. I'll probably come up with my boat Fri morning. Your right about the fireworks, pretty impressive for those size towns. I remember the one year I saw them they went on forever. Was there diving last weekend and the weather was perfect. That was nice because at 65' in my wetsuit it was frosty! Hopefully will have my drysuit back by then. I look forward to it!       Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-25-2009, 10:07 AM,
Re: Want to go diving with Northwest Divers, but want to find a buddy before I drive
Will be diving the mines July 2nd/3rd with a bunch of friends.  Need to stop at MSD to pick up some gear first, then off to the races!!!