Remember me
Lost Password Register

June 14-15th
06-16-2003, 03:56 PM,
Re:June 14-15th
Hey everyone,
Thanks a ton for making the trek up to the Vergas area.. I enjoyed the weekend. I really see that I have a lot to learn on the diving front. I was pleased with my bouyancy but I sure need to adjust for the silt/muck Wink.. next time I'll leave the freediving fins on the shore Wink. Definetly going to go down head first or horizontal next time.. I knew better, just poor planning... maybe it was done so the other divers descending after us could see a black mushroom cloud first hand. Got our low (0) vis dive outta the way Smile
The cabin worked out great as a base.., a bit of a nuisance for airfills but other than that it was great.
You folks that didn't get there.. we'll plan for next year too.. got some things up my sleeve to make it even more enjoyable.
As it happened we hit the lakes as they were turning but Paul was very good and W.Mcd wasn't bad.
Later this summer the water will be even better at more of the area lakes.. it's good diving, come on up.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
06-17-2003, 10:31 AM,
Hello Larry,

This Fred's Daughter Kris. I believe you left your bag at the cabin. It was sent along with me to the cities. So I have your bag. Just wondering when you needed and where you can pick it up at? Just let me know.

Kris

Cold and dark down there huh?
06-17-2003, 11:54 AM,
[/quote]
Also Larry, did you forget your wetsuit boots as well? Jason has a pair of boots that someone left on the deck at Fred's.
06-18-2003, 11:33 AM,
It was a great weekend of diving, I realy enjoyed it. Although it would have been cooler to see the mushroom cloud from the outside rather than the inside. ;D It was also great meeting people from the board.

Tim