Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anybody diving This Saturday (June 21st)
06-19-2003, 09:32 AM,
Anybody diving This Saturday (June 21st)
I know the clean-up dive is scheduled for Saturday at 7 AM. Is anyone doing any diving later on that day...If someone wants to dive and *NOT* go to the clean-up dive , let me know. If someone want to dive after the clean-up , let me know. Ah heck, just let me know!!! I know Jose has his treasure hunt down on Okoboji on Saturday too. (Busy diving day , to say the least)

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-19-2003, 10:21 AM,
Re:Anybody diving This Saturday (June 21st)
Jean, I would be interested in a dive after the clean-up. The clean-up is only one dive.
--Jason
06-19-2003, 02:17 PM,
Where is the cleanup dive and where is the meeting place?? I am interested in both the cleanup dive and a dive afterwards.
GO DIVING!
06-19-2003, 02:35 PM,
Here is the thread with the details for the cleanup dive.
06-19-2003, 10:41 PM,

After signing up, the information I received was to meet at Maynards docks at 7am, bring two tanks, some type of bag and flag. They would check into supplying additional bags. Between 7 and 8am would be for check-in/sign-up and getting gear ready.
06-20-2003, 10:04 AM,
So like: Where is this Maynard's docks. I am a total gapper on Minnetonka...HELP!!!!
But I see we can get some more diving in after cleaning up etc... YAY

Jean Smile
06-20-2003, 02:45 PM,
Oh , one more thing. Anyone interested in diving good ol' Perch on Sunday around lunch time??? I will check the board tomorrow (Saturday night) and see if I have any takers...That would be Sunday the 22nd at around noonish...
Thanks again in advance , as always!!!

Jean
06-20-2003, 03:06 PM,
Jean, I believe the docks are right by the restaurant. I plan to just drive to the restaurant and hope I find everyone there. I just printed directions out from mapquest to Maynard's address.
06-20-2003, 04:32 PM,
Folks, just go to Maynards restaurant and park in the lot. The docks are a short distance from the lot. You won't have a problem seeing the other divers.
--Jason