Remember me
Lost Password Register

Gooseberry Dive?
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2009, 06:43 AM by scubafreek864.)
Re: Gooseberry Dive?
My first time up to Gooseberry Falls today.  Dove with a 7mm farmer john wetsuit, and was very comfortable.  Lowest temp reading on the computer was 51 deg. at 64ft.  8)

Vis was outstanding!! 

Did three dives, and wanted to do more, but had to head home.  Bummer!! Sad

A big thanks to Grumpie for providing the air for us.
09-14-2009, 06:22 AM,

a great big one!!!  ;D

too bad we didn't get sunshine, but the diving was still fun anyway, and so was the conversation and surface time! 

second dive was good for treasure!  too bad the coins weren't from the Spanish armada, but the quarter that required prying out with my shears was kind of a fun challenge!  just wouldn't come loose trying to wiggle it wearing thick gloves.
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
09-23-2009, 03:05 PM,
For what its worth, a bunch are heading north on sunday the 27 fore one last  time for the year. next time up there will be the gales of nov. how many  of you are going, its a great show,
get there early on sat morning and have breakfast on top of the Radision Hotel, its turns very slowly arround and you can see the whole city.