Remember me
Lost Password Register

Gooseberry Dive?
07-14-2009, 02:44 PM,
Re: Gooseberry Dive?
When we went last year some people brought their kids and we had a fun time, we had hot dogs and chips and fruit. the wind picked up and we had to do surf entrys and exits. when we did giant stride the water was 8 feet below your feet one minte and splashing your feet next. poor todd lost his weight belt tuibee and detector guy had to roll him to shore.
we meet at the two harbors vister center at 9:oo stock up with goodies and from there.
grumpie.......
PS this open to any one, bring food and something to share, that includes husband,wifes and kids.......................

;
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM,

Sharing husbands, wives and children?????
07-14-2009, 03:22 PM,

[/quote]

Yeah, sounds like one of those Mormon splinter groups.  >Big Grin

Or is it just a new reality show?
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
07-14-2009, 03:32 PM,

[/quote]

...I was sure Michael Jackson faked his death...There's the proof!  Wink

OH...He mean's it is open to be attended by family members, not just us dive junkies!  ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
07-14-2009, 04:46 PM,
check where the comons are, bunch of fish heads
07-14-2009, 05:20 PM,
I have been by Gooseberry on way to do the Hesper and Madeira.  But that is all I know about it.  Details please.  Lake Superior or where do you dive?>
07-14-2009, 05:43 PM,
We go into the pinic area and dive there. its kind a fun place to go, we have pinic and dive of the rock entry. there are rocks the size of houses and for depth you get 40-60 feet or you can swim north and dive the river, there a bunch of railroad rails there.
its a fun place the kids can play in the water and genrally the water and rocky area is warm.
grumpie..........
im starting to feel like a travel agent.
07-15-2009, 05:55 PM,
[/quote]

In some states this might be legal, but I think Minnesota is a bit too conservative to sign off on this.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
07-19-2009, 09:55 AM,
Has anyone given anymore thought on setting a date for this event.
07-19-2009, 10:58 AM,
I think everyone got off track when the "sharing the wives and kids" part came up....

I'm still open for the weekend of the 8-9th of August.  Nothing sooner.  Booked solid for the rest of this month and first weekend of Aug.
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!