Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving Lake Silvia on Sun the 19th
07-19-2009, 07:13 AM,
Diving Lake Silvia on Sun the 19th

Robert and I are headed to dive Lake Silvia this afternoon with his boat, in Stearns Co. I dont know much about it (its Roberts recommendation) Looks like it might be pretty cool. If you'd like to come with let me know!    Terry    952-201-3029
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
07-20-2009, 09:09 AM,
Re: Diving Lake Silvia on Sun the 19th

Excellent dives yesterday! Robert is a wonderful Captain.

Terry had the find of the day with a Disney Princess fishing rod. He seemed a little too attached to it by the end of the day.

Attached Files
.jpg   T-DPFR.JPG (Size: 80.66 KB / Downloads: 74)
.jpg   T-DPFR.JPG (Size: 80.66 KB / Downloads: 74)
07-20-2009, 04:03 PM,

Hey Gal, your just saying that because I would'nt let you hook up those 3 nasty old lures you found, to my new pink underwater fishing pole. Next time your out on the Impulse and were diving a lake with snails we'll do a little jigging for sunnies with it, and you'll see just how much of a dandy good time underwater fishing can be. Wink
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
07-21-2009, 08:37 AM,

I just can't believe you were so selfish with your little pink rod.  :o

Sorry, I just couldn't resist going there.  Tongue
07-21-2009, 03:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2009, 04:13 PM by Terry.)
             Let me see,,,,,,,,,,,aboard the Impulse,,,,, dandy set of electronics, bitchen good tunes, my newly salvaged underwater pink jigging pole, few cold beers, ohhh, and of course a good firm trades hand to give Lynn the spanking she so much NOW deserves.  Wink
                                                           Hmmmm,,,,,,SPANK, SPANK! Lynn, Its going to be all for you!
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM,
:o :o :o

[Hands covering mouth tightly. Busting at the seams mode "On"]

Must keep thoughts to self....Must keep mouth shut....Come on Ben, you can do it!!

[Running out of room with hands flailing above head mode "On"]
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM,
Aw crap! I was assuming that Terry was a female. I now see that I was incorrect, which totally ruins my previous antics :Smile

[Stupid newbies :-X]
07-22-2009, 02:22 PM,

Well, that brings a whole new perspective to the exchange. Oh my.

Nope, sorry to tell you Terry IS male - and being his normal, shy, understated self.  >Big Grin

Give me something to lust about - post a pic of your yellow duc RacerBen. Vroom.
07-22-2009, 03:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009, 11:19 PM by Terry.)

Don't be too hard on yourself Ben, I think is was worth going there, especially like the imagery, especially that imagery, aboard the Impulse. There's days when you weren't that far off either, days, when I discounted reason,  I cancelled accountability, and I seemed to have 3-4 personalities, all I needed after that, was the surgery.
07-22-2009, 10:04 PM,
Y'all a bunch of perverted guys that want to see gal on gal action!  Fer Shame!  :o 

O.K.  anyone with "Good Moral Fiber...."  Go home now!  >Big Grin  We're all a little "Touched!" here!  ;D  >Big Grin  >Big Grin  >Big Grin
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!