Remember me
Lost Password Register

Brass Tee
07-21-2009, 01:50 PM,
Brass Tee
Hi, I'm looking for a source around town for a 1/4"NPT brass Tee. Anyone know where I should be looking? Stopped by Minneapolis Oxygen in Bloomington and they don't have them.

Thanks for your help, Al
07-21-2009, 02:42 PM,
Re: Brass Tee
Al, you might try NAPA, most of them carry a fairly large selection of Weatherhead brass fittings.
Later,
Dave
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM,

Thanks Dave I'll check them out, this is for a high pressure application IE fill whip.

Al
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2009, 03:39 PM by arcFlash.)
What about a hydraulic supplier? Tractor Supply use to carry parts for equipment. Northern Tool use to be called Northern Hydraulic until they started selling candy and toys.  :Smile

I got a 5000 psi ball valve for my pressure washer but I forgot where. I split 3 before I found the stainless one I have.

This comes up in Roseville
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
07-21-2009, 03:42 PM,
Quest Engineering

Knott Company

Both are local dealers for Parker fittings.  Specify your working pressure so you get the right wall thickness.
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.
07-21-2009, 05:16 PM,
Thanks everyone, this gives me a place to start looking.

Al
07-22-2009, 03:17 PM,
I stopped by Quest Engineering today. They had the Tee I needed along with a few other odds and ends I could us.
Wish they had a online catalog, still a good place to shop for fittings and such.

Later, Al
07-22-2009, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009, 06:13 PM by aknelsonone.)
Swagelok of Minnesota has lots of special parts.  And they have some on hand too The catalog is online. It is my prefferred supplier for all SS and Brass fittings. The usually fill orders in a few days, special parts and O2clean parts are out 1-3W 

Andreas
Andreas
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM,
Mcmaster Carr carries them, and if your in the twin cities you will have them next day or even same day for standard shipping charges.