Lost Password Register

Lake Jane
07-31-2009, 02:24 PM,
Re: Lake Jane

:o

S-C-U-B-A DIVING.  ;D
07-31-2009, 04:45 PM,
how good is the vis?  Might do some underwater video this weekend up at Crosby but I have to get back into the water. 
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
07-31-2009, 04:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2009, 10:18 PM by Mr.Pitbull.)
Diving and flirting can be done at the same time .  Tongue  I think we're diving tho. Coming along?
[/quote]
I always thought the diving came after successful flirting!  >Big Grin  guess I'm just old-fashioned! ;D
[/quote]
John, I think your way is infinitely better
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
08-01-2009, 09:32 PM,
Well, went to Lake Jane today.

Got the boat out and loaded into the truck.  In the process of doing so, the local P.D. stopped in to check on what we were doing.  We told him that we just recovered the boat from the depths of the lake.  He proceeded to tell us that what we did was against the law, impounded our trucks, boats, and took all our gear, threw us in jail till they figured out what to do.  ???

After we sat in the jail for a couple of hours, they gave us a $300 fine/each, told us we had to go back to the lake and put the boat back where we got it. Had to pay the tow bill, impound fee, and we were on our way.

Got back to the landing, unloaded the boat, towed it to where we got it, and proceeded to sink it.  In the process of sinking the boat, the local DNR officer pulled up  in his boat, and asked us what we were doing.  We told him all about the day we had at the local P.D.  He told us, if we sink the boat that it would be considered littering, and would give us a fine for doing so.  Well we couldn't do much now,  seeing that the boat just went under the water as we were talking. :o

He wrote us all tickets for littering, and told us that we were to come back some other day to get it back out of the lake.  We have to contact the dnr before we do so, and will get the littering tickets canceled if we get it back out. Tongue

That was our day at Lake Jane in a nut shell. ;D
08-02-2009, 07:07 AM,
Another urban legend born!  Ain't internet fiction wonderful?
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
08-02-2009, 08:47 AM,
That about summed it up Robert, I couldnt have wrote it better myself. ;D
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
08-02-2009, 09:08 AM,

COPS! The only thing worse then dealing with them, is dating them! I'm just glad I found my dandy new 18 pound river anchor, and that since only, Robert, Doug, and Joe saw me wrestle it from the bottom I was able to keep it, free of charge! (or fine!) Good thing Lynn had already taken off or she might of squealed. Although, if there arent any police around to hear Lynn, squeal,,,,,,,, Tongue
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
08-02-2009, 11:11 AM,

You guys are too funny.

Did you really find a new anchor or is that more fiction?
08-02-2009, 11:21 AM,

Ya Lynn, dandy nice black one on the second dive on the west shore near the middle of the lake, so I could give Doug his back, worked slick.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
08-02-2009, 11:47 AM,

Cool. Sounds like I should get out more to find back up anchor for the boat.  Smile