Too soon for a newbie?
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM,
Re: Lake Jane

Sounded, to me, like a shot at any treasure hunters out there. :-\
07-30-2009, 09:36 PM,

[/quote]

Treasure hunters in Minnesota ??  Couldn't be. Minnesota nice dictates that we return all found objects to their rightful owner Tongue
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
07-30-2009, 09:39 PM,

[/quote]

Treasure hunters in Minnesota ??  Couldn't be. Minnesota nice dictates that we return all found objects to their rightful owner Tongue
[/quote]

Hah, hah, that is funny.  Is that why I have a pile of anchors, rods, reels, lures, and other fine stuff found on the bottom of many lakes. ;D  Oops, I'm busted now.
07-30-2009, 09:44 PM,
My most sincere apologizes. It was nothing more than a running story in my head while I was reading the thread.

Again, it was not directed at anyone. Just meant to put a smile on a readers face. I understand that, by not being face to face, many of the important aspects of communication are lost. In the future, I shall consider my choice of words prior to pressing the post button.

I will remove my post and return to lurker, where I will undoubtedly learn more by being a quiet observer.

07-30-2009, 09:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2009, 09:48 PM by Terry.)

Duc if your using twin 100s and a 40 cf pony to cross two lanes and down two houses, you cant EVER come diving with us, you've got to be sucking air like theres no tomorrow. Now if its just your "attempt at humor" that sucks that much, then you can come dive with us, let me know which it is.     Thanks!    T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
07-30-2009, 09:47 PM,
Personally, I found it hilarious.  AND that goes for him sucking air faster than I do!  :o  ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM,

Don't sweat it man.  My humor must be pretty dry.  Keep it coming, it makes it more interesting jerking someones chain. ;D
07-30-2009, 09:51 PM,
I like to type in all CAPS and misspel as much as possible just to confuse the reader. Keeps folks from taking things too seriously

"Don't take life too seriously.... You will never get out alive" ---Van Wilder
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)