Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Jane
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2009, 10:04 PM by Mr.Pitbull.)
Re: Lake Jane

Is that possible? I mean the laws of physics do apply ;D

DQ  What is your SAC rate these days? I mean when someone isn't trying to steal your reg?
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
07-30-2009, 09:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2009, 10:06 PM by DiverQueen.)
???...Oh, that.  Stealing isn't nice!  Wink  I really have to see how much tank I use up with my new fins.... ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
07-30-2009, 09:58 PM,
Hey guys, and gal,

Are we going to have enough lift bags on Saturday to get that boat up off the bottom? ;D  Maybe we should just flip it over, and start filling the boat with air, and then it will just float back up. :o
07-31-2009, 09:54 AM,

You could use the "Mythbusters" method from an old episode. Fill the boat with ping pong balls to float it. I don't remember the size of the boat, but they did have a semi full of ping pong balls.

Duc,

If you are going for your neighbors gorgeous GTO, I would scrap the twin 100's and go with a rebreather for a stealth approach.

07-31-2009, 10:24 AM,

Who are you aiming this crap at???

[/quote]

Robert - you have to add these stupid little smiley face icons so we know when you're joking.  ;D Big Grin Wink Smile

YDuc - I thought it was very funny. No apologies necessary.
07-31-2009, 11:16 AM,
Yah, I sent him/her a pm stating that I was just jerkin there chain.  I didn't mean any harm by the statement.  I should proofread a little better next time. :-[
07-31-2009, 11:19 AM,

You could use the "Mythbusters" method from an old episode. Fill the boat with ping pong balls to float it. I don't remember the size of the boat, but they did have a semi full of ping pong balls.

Duc,

If you are going for your neighbors gorgeous GTO, I would scrap the twin 100's and go with a rebreather for a stealth approach.

[/quote]

I would think that this boat wouldn't take that many balls to float.  First would have to make sure that the bottom of the boat is up to put all the balls under it.

Would make for a great video. :o ;D
07-31-2009, 01:03 PM,
Ok, so are you guys diving or flirting?

Just got back from the Tortugas and got to see some insane stuff and looking to get back into the water but not in some 50F temps.
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
07-31-2009, 02:17 PM,

Diving and flirting can be done at the same time .  Tongue  I think we're diving tho. Coming along?
07-31-2009, 02:20 PM,

Diving and flirting can be done at the same time .  Tongue  I think we're diving tho. Coming along?
[/quote]

I always thought the diving came after successful flirting!  >Big Grin  guess I'm just old-fashioned! ;D
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!