Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving Lake Calhoun--- Wed 8-19-09
08-17-2009, 10:16 AM,
Diving Lake Calhoun--- Wed 8-19-09

Hey Everyone,
                Hydro and I went and checked out the SE corner of Calhoun and had a pretty decent time last Wed. so I'm thinking of hitting the North shore this Wed. afterr work, probably about 5:30. Now you dont want Joe looking for you in a bar but he does pretty decent underwater, so let me know if anyone wants to join in.                                                    THANKS      T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-17-2009, 01:24 PM,
Re: Diving Lake Calhoun--- Wed 8-19-09
one of these days I'll join in, but this week I'm on kid detail for a friend...  it does sound like a fun way to celebrate the end of a work day! kind of a happy bubble hour!?!?  happy hour at the nitrogen bar? 

(good lord, I really need to get wet - look at what my poor brain has done to itself...)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-17-2009, 01:28 PM,

Well it seems Hydro and I did have a little time to throw back a cold beer after the dive. I suspect we will Wed too. Even if you cant dive swing by for a cold one.      T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-17-2009, 06:04 PM,
I'm gona hit the St. Cloud fun dive tommorow so I'll have all my stuff Wed. so I'l give you a shout if I can make it, looks good though.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
08-17-2009, 08:17 PM,
Gee, I hope it doesn't rain on us  :Smile  I'll have my 10 year old floating in an inflatable boat.  It's about the only kind they allow on that lake!  ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-17-2009, 09:54 PM,
i'd rather be at the bottom of a lake than on an innertube in an isolated thunderstorm. although according to weather.com im in an (invisible to me) isolated thunderstorm right now
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-18-2009, 07:27 AM,

How many dives are you doing? I don't think I could make 5:30 but might show for the second dive if you're planning one.

08-18-2009, 03:37 PM,

Spoke with Hydro on Tue. afternoon, weather looks a little touch and go but those people are worse then IT people when it comes to never being correct. Will have to wait and see, but it is still on, even if we get totally rained out and end up sitting in the parking lot, cracking open another cold one saying, "lets do another dive"!!
08-18-2009, 05:02 PM,

I wonder where I heard that before? Wink  Little Long Lake comes to mind. :o