Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive tomorrow?
08-04-2009, 01:44 PM,
Dive tomorrow?
Is anybody up for a dive tomorrow (8/5) in the afternoon? I live in the metro (right by Perch and Square) and own my own gear. Toss me a message on here and we can meet up.
08-04-2009, 02:43 PM,
Re: Dive tomorrow?

Hey Guppy - I live in that area too. I can't make it tomorrow  :'( but would be glad to hit it another time.
08-04-2009, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2009, 08:39 PM by DiverQueen.)
Ditto on can't tomorrow, donating blood and can't get the bandage wet for 5 hours.  Maybe something Thursday or Crosby Saturday??
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-04-2009, 08:32 PM,

It's just a needle prick.  It's not like they are performing open heart surgery on you.  Have you ever heard of waterproof bandages?  That is the poorest excuse I have ever heard yet. Tongue
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM,
O.K. correction...Daycare trip runs later than usual, stuff to take care of at school, Blood donor appt is Thursday.  Then comes a busy weekend where I hope to be able to dive Crosby on Saturday!
08-07-2009, 11:39 AM,
Went out to Perch yesterday (only about 3 minutes from the house  ;D) and it wasnt too bad. Could see the sign and bomb from the platform. Found a golf ball too!!!

Too bad its raining today........
08-07-2009, 03:58 PM,

hahah you are worried about the hole? i've noticed that when i sell my blood (to the place i work) and exercise that night, i have NO ENDURANCE... i could only imagine how diving would suck within 5 hours (you have to replenish the hemoglobin)... although ive gone diving within 24 hours and have been fine
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-07-2009, 09:16 PM,
Thanks for the backup there Hydro, I'm glad someone understands how I feel...I even had to pull over and take a nap on Friday!
08-07-2009, 09:58 PM,

Ha,Ha,Ha.  That is funny Lisa.