Remember me
Lost Password Register

Another newbie looking for an experienced dive buddy
08-05-2009, 08:57 AM,
Another newbie looking for an experienced dive buddy
Hey everyone,

I just got my OW certification late last fall at Square Lake and have gone on one dive this year to Perch Lake in Wisconsin June. I love scuba diving.  ;D

If there is anyone who wouldn't mind being a mentor and helping me gain some diving experience, please let me know. 

If you have any questions before agreeing to dive with a newbie, and a stranger, feel free to ask. 
08-05-2009, 01:31 PM,
Re: Another newbie looking for an experienced dive buddy
If you own a car, talk to lunatim he's looking for a buddy. Read the "one last time post"

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
08-06-2009, 07:04 AM,
Bluefish, where are you from and what are your travel restrictions?  I go to Wazee when ever I can and always looking for someone to go with...
08-06-2009, 03:15 PM,

Michelle your welcome to come with us, we do a far amount of local diving, you have all your gear?    Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-06-2009, 06:46 PM,

Great, thanks Terry! 

I have the fins, booties, mask, snorkel, regulator and BCD, but I need to rent the wetsuit, enough weights, hood, gloves and tank.

Not sure when your group planned to dive next, but I found out today that the class I'm taking is going to get busy until it's over at the end of August...it would be great if I could still join your group after that  ??? 

Michelle