Remember me
Lost Password Register

My newest CL find.
08-12-2009, 04:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2009, 04:29 PM by TheGuppy.)
My newest CL find.
I scored a nice set of Rocket Fins off Craigslist for $10! Guilt got the best of me though so I paid him $30 for the fins and a couple pounds of weight. The straps are crakcing so there are some spring straps on order already. I have used them for half a dive so far and like them.

The other fins I use are a set of Aeris Mako's. The Rocket Fins are MUCH stiffer and several inches smaller.

Gotta love a good buy off Craigslist!!
08-13-2009, 05:02 PM,
Re: My newest CL find.
Nice ;D
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
08-13-2009, 06:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2009, 07:06 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: My newest CL find.
Yeah, Craigslist has some great deals once in a while. Last year I traded this guy a small generator that did not run very well for a complete set of old scuba gear. The set had 25 pounds of hard weights and 35pounds of soft weights, two dive knives, a BC, a set of regs, nice fins, mask, snorkel, a XXXL wetsuit, (I might need to grow into that one) hood, mitts, a couple bags and 2 steel tanks (only one of which passed hydro so I made a couple bells out of the other). I dove a couple times with the regs but the BC is an old seaquest with no integrated weights. I try to keep an eye on Craigslist often to see what I might be missing out on...