Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving the north end of Lake Calhoun.
08-25-2009, 06:39 AM,
Diving the north end of Lake Calhoun.

Hey Everyone!
                          Since we got blown out due to the storm last week at Calhoun, thought I'd try it again this Wed. the 26th. thinking 5:30 ish. Let me know if your interested!    THANKS!     Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-25-2009, 07:15 PM,
Re: Diving the north end of Lake Calhoun.
Weather reports are for good weather all week!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-26-2009, 02:29 PM,

Is this dive on for tonight????

I can make it, if it is still on. ;D ;D  The wife is letting me go. ;D
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM,

Is this dive on for tonight????

I can make it, if it is still on. ;D ;D  The wife is letting me go. ;D
[/quote]

Yes Robert its a go! See you there!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-26-2009, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2009, 09:06 PM by Hydro.)
north calhoun was a good dive.... vis varied between 5-10' water temp of 70 degrees down to 24' but lots of gravel/solid bottom so it was good conditions to find things... i found some medical scissors twice!

talk about a lake needing a cleanup dive!

(edited vis)
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-26-2009, 08:54 PM,
I'm in if you guys want to go on a weekend.  I can't get out on weeknights.

5-10 inches huh........  Tongue
08-26-2009, 09:07 PM,

Hey Matt!
                          Joe meant 5-10',,, pretty decent for this time of year. I found a guys wallet with state ID's still good to 2012, but no cash, (the story of my life), but will contact him to see if he wants his stuff. Joes right the lake needs a clean up but a decent time diving.          T
08-27-2009, 05:31 PM,
The problem with diving the north side of calhoun is every body dives there because its easy to park and to get to. there is some nice place to dive not to far from there also.
08-28-2009, 07:14 AM,
It's easier to dive on the weekends for me now too. (for a couple months anyway)