Remember me
Lost Password Register

some nice twincities videos of musky swiming circles around freediver Minnetonka
09-04-2009, 07:30 AM,
some nice twincities videos of musky swiming circles around freediver Minnetonka
finaly some half decient videos.

on tuesday we got a nice video of a musky doing circles around the camera man(or ahh woman)it finaly shoots off. right now the shallows are crawling with muskys partialy because the surface water is cooling down and the lake hasnt turned over. anyways friday we saw 5 in an hour. one was a monster but didnt get any pictures that are decient.

enjoy

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
09-06-2009, 11:09 AM,
Re: some nice twincities videos of musky swiming circles around freediver Minnetonka
and this one Friday morning. i made noise in the sand and the musky was gilling and looking very interested. my pal was worried it might bite. i thought that if it did and the video footage was good it would be a good thing!I'm totally addicted to this shallow water musky phenomenon. the musky fishermen i think are getting frustrated as I'm on this good spot all the time.

also had a near accident sat freediving we had 6 tubes full of girls get tangled on our anchor rope in the croix. the lady that tangled up to us had her tank top fall off and everyone was screaming and laughing. my one kid caught a bass and was showing everyone in the tube party and it was dangling and bouncing off thier heads as he showed them. i was yelling to get a picture but unfortunately no pic.
anyways more musky vids
enjoy.

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;