Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Freedive record (3 month and under)
02-22-2003, 01:16 AM,
New Freedive record (3 month and under)
In the age catagory 3 months and under, men's division, young Jake is submerging up his neck. He really seem to get going, although his kicking technique needs a little refinement. In the women's division, Olivia is up to her navel. She doesn't seem to have her brother's enthusiasm yet and seems more intent on splashing. I think within the next few months they are looking to break the surface and completely submerge, and then look out. Of course they seem to be more happy diving in the tub then I am. Maybe there is a lesson there.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
02-22-2003, 03:50 PM,
Re:New Freedive record (3 month and under)
Tom,
Kids are great aren't they? I'm sure glad mine are grown up.. Smile although there is one I think has still got a ways to go yet.
Hey, there was as new freediving record set recently. 90 meters under the ice - horizontal swim/with fins. Christian Redl from Austria. Doesn't hold a candle to "up to the belly button" in the tub though.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-01-2003, 04:18 PM,
I don't know if I am in too much of a hurry for them to grow too big yet Fred. Maybe just big enough to carry some of my gear, and small enough not to want to wreck my truck. :Smile
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
03-01-2003, 06:19 PM,
Makes me think about people wanting their kids to walk, then once they do, THey wish they would stay put......It only gets worse!