Remember me
Lost Password Register

Madeira/Hesper diving Sept. 26th?
09-18-2009, 02:38 PM,
Madeira/Hesper diving Sept. 26th?
I am thinking of heading up from Mpls. to dive the Madeira and try the Hesper next weekend, weather permitting. Shore dives, both. I've dived the former, never the latter.  I should know if I can go for sure by Tuesday PM. Then it's a matter of watching the weather.

My experience:
PADI Rescue Diver, 70+ dives
Diving 7mm wet with single steel 105

Looking for a safe buddy who wants to do a couple of no-penetration dives on these wrecks. I can drive (split gas) or meet someone up there.

Let me know - jason_heaton@yahoo.com.

Cheers.
09-18-2009, 03:48 PM,
Re: Madeira/Hesper diving Sept. 26th?
Where were you last weekend. That weekend I'll be in SD. Oh well I hope you have better luck than me. Smile
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
09-18-2009, 06:06 PM,
Re: Madeira/Hesper diving Sept. 26th?

Hi Jason!

I'd join you but I'll be up on Isle Royale that weekend, no concerns on penetration on the Hesper, you cant, (unless your a worm bore) shes a wooden hull flattened by the  wreck and waves of time, not like the Madiera. You have a good time, the ticket way in is from the marina just So. of Silver Bay go drive out the breakwater, unload your stuff, the drive back to park, walk out and dive, THANKS to the GLSPS!!!!      Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)