Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving St. James Pit,,,,,,,,,,,,,
09-22-2009, 10:13 PM,
Diving St. James Pit,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A trip I had planned to IR just fell thru, so I've got the next 3 days off  (Wed, Thur, Fri.) anyone want to make a run to Aurora? Let me know,,,,THANKS!          Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
09-23-2009, 06:21 PM,
Re: Diving St. James Pit,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What or where is Aurora? 
09-23-2009, 07:18 PM,

What or where is Aurora? 
[/quote]

Aurora is about 5 hours north of here.  The vis at the St. James pit is suppose to be awesome.

That is how far for me, but you can mapquest, or google map Aurora, MN, and you will see how far it is from your place.
09-24-2009, 04:35 AM,

What or where is Aurora? 
[/quote]

I work the next three days, so can't go anyway...may have to wait until next year.  Diving Perch this Saturday, so at least I get to do some diving  ;D

Aurora is about 5 hours north of here.  The vis at the St. James pit is suppose to be awesome.

That is how far for me, but you can mapquest, or google map Aurora, MN, and you will see how far it is from your place.
[/quote]
09-24-2009, 06:16 AM,
I'm in Bloomington, and google maps tells me 3hr 57min to Aurora Mn. Have made 2 trips there this year. Real nice diving and looking forward to getting back up there.

Al