Remember me
Lost Password Register

ultimate boat set up great lakes
01-28-2010, 08:48 PM,
Re: ultimate boat set up great lakes
Hey Jeff,

What would your guesstimate the average dive ladder would go for. I have a boat at Knife River on Lake Superior and might up grade my platform and ladder this coming season.

Thanks, Al
01-28-2010, 08:52 PM,
Al I sent you a pm.
TDI Advance Nitrox an Deco Trimix an Cave
01-29-2010, 07:02 AM,
also is this actualy usable with fins on!!! some of my fins are nearly 3ft long!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-29-2010, 09:53 AM,
3ft fins may be a bitch when you try to get around the swim platform!  On our boats if its relitivly calm 1to2s I take my turttles off before boarding if its rougher than that I leave them on.  Stage bottles get clipped off or handed up too.  Too much work getting out after a dive I dont belive is good for the body.
The center pole ladders are nice if you want to leave them on.  We can pull the ladders up while tied in or motor a head a bit an they will come up nicely too.
01-30-2010, 06:38 AM,
so as i understand you custom build them to the length of the boat in question. thats kinda cool. in a way beter then the comercialy availible sets. how much did you say?
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-30-2010, 07:22 AM,
I didnt say!  cost of materials changes every day.  I know I was in over 300.00 on cost for this one.

Attached Files
.jpg   yard before pictures 002.jpg (Size: 322.08 KB / Downloads: 49)
.jpg_thumb   yard before pictures 002.jpg_thumb (Size: 41.48 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg_thumb   yard before pictures 002.jpg_thumb (Size: 41.48 KB / Downloads: 0)