Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving this Sun the 18th.
10-13-2009, 08:47 AM,
Diving this Sun the 18th.

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of taking my boat, the Impulse out this Sunday to dive, probably Minnetonka, right now it looks like Hydro, one archbunny, maybe Robert, (if he blows bambie away here in the next couple days) room for a couple more. No matter what the weather is like, has to be better then the 6 days of rain, snow and gales Superior handed me last week. So if your game, let me know,,,,,,,,THANKS!  Terry
                    I suspect Robert is the only wetsuit right now, weather isnt suppose to be near as nasty as Calhoun last weekend.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-13-2009, 09:47 AM,
Re: Diving this Sun the 18th.
I'm in if you still have room.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-13-2009, 10:01 AM,
Your in Doug!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-13-2009, 10:32 AM,
Cool. You know what time yet?
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-13-2009, 11:30 AM,
What time? Afternoon, I am in!!!!
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM,
I've never done a boat dive.. I'd love to give it a try Smile
10-13-2009, 05:10 PM,

Hey Everyone!
                        Looks like a plan! This is more like it too, few hours out there on the site and the boats full. I'm planning on noonish at Greys Bay Public Launch at the far east end of Minnetonka, a mile south of the intersection of Hwy 101 and Hwy 12/394, on 101, just over the bridge, on the south side of the bay, should be no parking bummers this time of year. Everyone who responded is welcome, you to Goalie, never having done a boat dive, huh, that makes you sound kind of green, well the Impulse and this group will be a good group to learn from, for you there will probably not be ANY offense that requires you to be hull dragged, well other then dumping water from your wetsuit into my drysuit, then a hull draging will be automatic. Everyone let me know if that time works, this time of year its nice to have the sun (if its out at all :-\) high in the sky.        THANKS!    Terry
10-13-2009, 05:42 PM,
Trinity, you met me at the green mill.  I was the really big guy Wink
10-13-2009, 06:36 PM,

My apologises to you buddy! Maybe we wont be hull dragging you, after all! I look forward to diving with you!          T
10-13-2009, 07:20 PM,
I am in, if I don't have deer to cut up after Ripley.